188Polymer needs?

  • Harold Kyle
    Nov 2 6:01 PM
      I'm in the process of designing Boxcar Press's 2002 catalog of
      letterpress supplies and services. Before I finalize my catalog, I
      thought I'd ask what's on your "pressroom wish list" that Boxcar
      Press could carry to make your photopolymer printing easier.

      safe solvent for polymer plates and a wider variety of plates (in
      addition to the supplies already listed at

      Are there any pressroom supplies or services that would help you
      print photopolymer plates? I'm open to any suggestions & I'd
      appreciate any input.

      Also, if you'd like to be added to the mailing list for the
      letterpress-printed catalog (shipping Jan 2002) please email me
      (off-list) with your address.

      Harold Kyle

      Boxcar Press
      640 Fellows Avenue ~ Syracuse, NY 13210