186Re: [PPLetterpress] Accessing the site?

  • Katie Harper
    Nov 2, 2001
      Gerald, et al...

      I tried once again to access the PPLetterpress site on Yahoo. I was once
      able to get on, and then suddenly a few weeks ago, I started getting a
      message saying that I'm "not recognized as a member of this group" despite
      registering a few times. When I try to use the Conversion Wizard to be sure
      my email is linked, I get this message:

      That account has already been linked to a Yahoo! ID. If you have
      another email address registered with us, you can use that address
      instead.

      So it has my account and yet still won't let me access things.

      Can you help explain this and tell me what to do to get around it? The Yahoo
      site offers no help for this particular problem.

      Thanks.

      Katie Harper
      Ars Brevis Press
      Cincinnati, OH
      513-233-9588

      Remember: Book arts will save the world!
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic