1753Re: offset printing a letterpress design

  • carey johnson
    Jul 17, 2003

      Thanks for the expectations mgmt. & excellent tip on the photography.
      I really hadn't considered that I might need to have it photo'd and
      *then* scan a transparency. I was thinking it would need to be a drum
      scan, but had imagined I'd do it directly.