1718Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: advice on plate making?

  • chuck sumner
    Jul 2 8:05 AM
      thanks very much for the reply, i never thought to look in the files
      section of this group....

      my questions did all get answered though, i was completely going down the
      wrong path.

      im sure ill have many more questions as i build my own unit...

      thanks again

      chuck