      From: "Bryan Hutcheson" <bryan@...>
      To: <PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 2:13 AM
      Subject: Re: [PPLetterpress] Real Printing

      Beware of someone who claims they can define what is, or is not, real. There
      was an article about a letterpress printer in a recent issue of Print. The
      featured printer was taking this holier than thou attitude about
      letterpress...claiming his work wasn¹t ³plastic². He may not have been using
      polymer, but he sure in the hell was pretentious. His claims that his
      printing was ³real² was about as fake as it gets...

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      .. To respond to a post or post a message to the membership:
      PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      .. Encountering problems? contact:
      PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
      .. To unsubscribe: