13835Re: nice paper for letterpress

  • seagazer1948
    Jun 19, 2014
      Thank you, Dave. That's quite an array of options. And I think I'll leave the web page open for a while, full screen, as a kind of screen saver.

      Barbara

      ---In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, <dave@...> wrote :

      I just did a job on Colorplan 350g and was happy with how it came out.

      Nice range of weights and colors in the line, and it has a nice toothy finish.

      http://colorplanpapers.com/

      I found out about it from Legion, and then ordered from http://www.announcementconverters.com/

      was impressed with timely service on orders. (and of course Legion is great for help on phone and samples and ordering, but this color plan line they do not distribute)

      Even thought it isn't digitally certified, I did a project on an Indigo press with the colorplan and it came out well (color landscape photographpy)

      Dave Wofford

      Horse & Buggy Press
      Design, Letterpress Printing & More — for the Jet Age & Beyond
      401-B Foster Street  *  Durham, North Carolina  27701
      919 949–4847    no fax, just rumors

      Side Spur Ramblings     www.horseandbuggypress.wordpress.com

      Bull City Arts Collaborative     http://www.bullcityarts.org