13827Re: [PPLetterpress] New Letterpress paper

  • utegrepublic
    Jun 17, 2014

      For anyone going to the APA Wayzgoose in Two Rivers, Wisconsin this coming weekend, there will be samples of this new paper there.

      --Ph. D.

      "'Fritz Klinke' nagraph@... [PPLetterpress]" <PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      You can go direct to Mohawk's website to find out about their new letterpress line:

      This was introduced a couple of weeks ago and they are really promoting it, along with a new line of envelopes made with Mohawk Superfine. It appears the paper industry is taking note of letterpress.

      Fritz

      From: "Bieler@... [PPLetterpress]" <PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, June 16, 2014 10:48 PM
      To: <PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] New Letterpress paper

      Strathmore has contacted me about their new paper Pure Cotton Letterpress and I've invited them over here. They will llkely provide samples and the like. Wait for it.

      I remember in the 1980s when Strathmore picked up on the Fine Print phenomenon and came out with Mohawk Letterpress Text. Printed a book or two with it. Was a pretty good paper. Very sad to see it go. The 90s were a bit of a decline. Let's not let that happen again.