      From: "spthompson@..." <spthompson@...>
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 5:02 PM
      Subject: RE: Re: [PPLetterpress] Need new roller

       Check Advanced Rolleer in Corona, CA.  They have had the best prices I've heard.

      Stan

      ---In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, <emarinoiii@...> wrote:

      You might want to check the pricing with Ramco Rollers, NA Graphics or Todspresstime. They all recover rollers as well.

      On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Mirka Hokkanen <mirka_hokkanen@...> wrote:

      Hi, I wanted to ask for some advice. I have a Korrex press which needs a new front roller. I have gotten a quote to recoat the old roller from the company that manufactures the presses. The new coating costs 137,5 euros + shipping, packaging, tax. So Im thinking around 150 euros (= $200) . Since I have never gotten new rollers for this large of a press before, does that quote sound reasonable?

      Thanks for any input!
      Mirka

      --
      Eugene Marino III