      From: Gerald Lange
      Sent: Nov 9, 2013 6:14 PM
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [PPLetterpress] Need press mover recommendation for Los Angeles area

      From the PPL Database:

      Jim Salazar Company
      Jim Salazar
      1467 Lincoln Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91103
      800-675-1548, 714-740-1520, 213-388-9899, 626-797-3687
      Press mover (LA). Highly recommended.

      Gerald

      On 11/9/13 3:24 PM, heidrun mumper-drumm wrote:

      Hello all:

      I would like to have your recommendation and contact information for a press mover capable of transporting a Vandercook, C&P, and several type cabinets.
      Location in Pasadena to another location in Pasadena.

      Please let me know if you have a reference.

      Thanks, Heidrun
                                          ((o))
      heidrun mumper-drumm

                  director | sustainability initiatives
                  professor | graphics, product, humanities  sciences
                  art center college of design

                                          ((o))
      heidrun mumper-drumm

                  director | sustainability initiatives
                  professor | graphics, product, humanities & sciences
                  art center college of design

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic