13612Re: [PPLetterpress] Need press mover recommendation for Los Angeles area

  • Hanna Wood McConaghy
    Nov 10, 2013
      Hi Heidrun,

      I’d suggest Jim Salazar.

      Is any of the type or the ornaments for sale? May I have the type from PHS?

      Cheers!

      Hanna

      Hanna Wood McConaghy

      On Nov 9, 2013, at 3:24 PM, heidrun mumper-drumm <drummbeat@...> wrote:

      Hello all:

      I would like to have your recommendation and contact information for a press mover capable of transporting a Vandercook, C&P, and several type cabinets.
      Location in Pasadena to another location in Pasadena.

      Please let me know if you have a reference.

      Thanks, Heidrun
                                          ((o))
      heidrun mumper-drumm

                  director | sustainability initiatives
                  professor | graphics, product, humanities  sciences
                  art center college of design

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic