13608Need press mover recommendation for Los Angeles area

  • heidrun mumper-drumm
    Nov 9, 2013
      Hello all:

      I would like to have your recommendation and contact information for a press mover capable of transporting a Vandercook, C&P, and several type cabinets.
      Location in Pasadena to another location in Pasadena.

      Please let me know if you have a reference.

      Thanks, Heidrun

                                          ((o))
      heidrun mumper-drumm

                  director | sustainability initiatives
                  professor | graphics, product, humanities & sciences
                  art center college of design

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic