136052014 CBAA CONFERENCE DETAILS

  • Claire Taylor
    Nov 4, 2013

      PLEASE EXCUSE ANY CROSS POSTING

      Happy fall! Registration for the 2014 College Book Art Association Conference is in full swing. You can now view the titles of all presentations and demonstrations as well as presenters names on the CONFERENCE SCHEDULE page. Just click on each SESSION tab that is labeled A-F and the details for that session will pop up. Please go to the conference webpage for additional information and to register. All conference participants must be current members of CBAA, so why wait? Join today

      The early bird deadline for conference registration is December 1.

      Students who wish to participate in the student portfolio review must register for this option on the conference registration page before November 15!

      We hope that you will consider participating in Cornered, the folded form exchange for conference participants. Please note that you must register for Cornered on the conference registration page and mail your completed edition before November 15, 2013.

      We are looking forward to seeing you in January!

      Your 2014 Conference Co-chairs,

      Marnie Powers-Torrey and Emily Tipps

      Claire Taylor
      ………………….