13603Re: [PPLetterpress] RE: Kelsey 3x5 Mercury Letterpress - Model N - kit for sale

  • Arie Koelewyn
    Nov 2, 2013
      Chris:

      That would be the aforementioned Golding Official #2, a 4x6 press.  The Sigwalt side lever presses are copies of the Golding Officials and would be just as good; my Golding just became available sooner.  I'd found a strange 4x6 press in a antique store and bought it at a great price.  Turned out to be a rare press called a 'Leader' so I traded it for a working Golding of the same size.
      ---Arie C. Koelewyn
         The Paper Airplane Press
         East Lansing, MI
         USA
      On 11/1/2013 4:45 PM, chris@... wrote:

      Arie  - what is your current, small, favorite press?

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic