RE: Kelsey 3x5 Mercury Letterpress - Model N - kit for sale

(13596)
  • bimpatiens
    Nov 1, 2013 Expand Messages

      First response I've ever gotten mentioning Karma, lol..  Would it be fair to sold it for what I paid for it, Karma wise?

      ---In ppletterpress@yahoogroups.com, <typetom@...> wrote:

      Check listings on ebay. Some actually have sold for $1200.00 to uninformed wishful printers...
      What do you want/need/what do you wish to happen to your karma?
      Tom

      In a message dated 10/31/2013 10:54:50 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, gachap@... writes:

      From a practical point of view, a 3x5 Kelsey is worth about zero. I sold a good one about fifteen years ago for $100.00 with no accessories.

      --
      George Chapman
      Formerly in the heart of the beautiful San Juan Mountains of Colorado at 9,318 feet.