13549Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Does the emulsion side of film matter?

  • Ed Inman
    Aug 28, 2013
      Can't say I've ever put film to my lips, but just about any Lith or Rapid Access film I've seen will be dark on the base side and lighter on the emulsion side under a standard ortho red safelight. I used lith film for years but recently changed to Rapid Access Hard Dot film. I like it because it exposes and develops faster and the chemistry is less expensive and more stable--no more having to mix & discard one-shot A&B solutions. --Ed