13518Re: How do I go about finding an electronic foundry to publish my fonts?

  • JS
    Jun 13, 2013
      I was going to say the same thing. MyFonts is always my go-to place to look for a new font for a project. They are GREAT! Easy to work with, HUGE variety of fonts, and I've never been disappointed (except when I can't afford a font I want!) Go to myfonts.com and have a look.
      Good luck,
      Jennifer

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "grove_08" <ironhorse@...> wrote:

      > Silber, you might also try MyFonts.com. In fact P22 Foundry sells their fonts through MyFonts.com
      > They are a good venue for individual font designers.
      > You can find their prospectus here:
      > http://www.myfonts.com/info/prospectus/
      > In their words:
      > MyFonts, the web site with the largest collection of fonts, has a track record of selling fonts to hundreds of thousands of users ranging from those who have never bought a font before to professional designers and advertising agencies.
      > Participation is open to font foundries large and small, including individual designers. A simple review process ensures that your fonts meet the standards required.
      > Good luck, Grover

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic