13516Re: [PPLetterpress] Miniature Book Society Conclave-Destination Vancouver

  • Adele Shaak
    Jun 12 9:36 PM
      Honestly?  Arrrrghghghhhhhhhhh! I live in North Vancouver. I would register and I would love to attend. But I already have registered for a different conference in Salt Lake City from August 3 - 11, and have non-refundable tickets.

      Sigh. Sob. Sorry.

      Adele
      North Vancouver, BC

      On 2013-06-12, at 9:07 PM, dewalden05 wrote:

      Please excuse cross-posting.
      The Miniature Book Society's annual Conclave will take place this year in
      Vancouver, Canada, 9 - 11th August. This is a group of miniature book
      collectors, book artists, paper makers printers and publishers, who meet to
      enjoy the company of like-minded individuals from around the world. Why not join
      us? This year marks the 30th Anniversary of the Society, so yes folks, we will
      eat cake!

      The various activities will include a talk by the renowned Master Printmaker
      Peter Braune of New Leaf Editions on Granville Island, who will also be giving a
      Drypoint Printmaking workshop for attendees (places still available but
      limited). There will also be a Book Fair, auctions, goody bags, and not least
      the sparkling company of a friendly bunch of members.

      Registration fee for members is US$275.00, non-members US$315.00 (US Residents)
      and US$320.00 (Canadian Residents).

      For full details see the Miniature Book Society website,
      www.mbs.org/conclave.html and check out the blog,
      http://www.dewaldenpress.net/mbs-vancouver-2013/index.html Please email me if
      you have any questions.

      Thank you for reading,