13492Re: Hello, Plate maker etc!

  • taybarrett
    May 5 4:20 PM
      Well, my quote from Freightquote was not really helpful... 700 and they won't get it unless someone crates it. I am waiting for a quote from Freighters and Craters and have a listing on Uship. If I didn't have small children and the stationery show coming up in a 2 weeks I'd go get the darn thing myself. I also have a wonderful friend who does a lot of shipping she can get it to the public dock here in Missoula for 450 if again I can find someone to crate it for me. Does anyone know, do the wheels come off and or lock on the jet 750?

      Thanks for all the comments thus far.. I am so antsy to try it out!

      Hope you all are getting some of this amazing weather we are having... Finally!

      Taylor

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Fritz Klinke" <nagraph@...> wrote:

      > My experience with Freightquote.com is just the opposite. I have had excellent service from them. Often the problem is with the carrier and not the broker, as Freightquote does not operate the actual equipment but merely books the services as needed with various freight carriers.
      >
      > Fritz

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic