13489Re: [PPLetterpress] Hello, Plate maker etc!

  • Scott Rubel
    May 4, 2013
      This sounds like a good option.

      Stay away from Freightquote.com. Years ago they ripped me off by charging $150 over what they quoted and I could never get them to pay me back.

      --Scott

      On May 4, 2013, at 6:12 AM, Sandra Youngblood wrote:

      Dear Taylor,

      When I bought my C&P Pilot from eBay, the seller was in Colorado and I needed it freighted to TX.  I did on line research and found this website: http://www.uship.com/find.  I posted the Pilot's dimensions, weight, pickup and delivery info, packing specifics (needed crating, etc.) and put it up for bid.  You can check the bidder's feedback and determine the best price accordingly.  My UShip transaction went flawlessly; the transporter kept in touch with me via cell phone every step. Definitely worth a shot.

      Best of luck to you.

      Sandra

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic