13474Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Jumping image on Flatbed press?

    Apr 29 9:17 AM
      Eric

      Since the time of its writing I have heard of such isolated instances
      and have acquired the Cheney book. In doing the research for the article
      way back when, I was searching for continuum/influence, though had I
      known about Cheney at the time I would have mentioned him. Back in the
      late 70s and well into the 80s there was significant hostility on the
      part of trained printers to the Vandercook movement. To some extent the
      article was meant to show that editioning on the Vandercook had
      historical merit.

      I'm at the beginning of an oral history interview at UCLA myself! Very
      interesting procedure.

      Gerald