13451Re: Toyobo KM152 exposure

  • hersomwally
    Apr 17, 2013
      Often I will have a solid with fine reverses and free standing fine type or lines on the same plate. So, I guess I need to find a middle ground exposure that will work for both.

      What would be your normal exposure for KM152? or to put it another way, what do you think would be the minimum exposure to create enough shoulder to maintain structural integrity on free standing fine lines?