13450Re: [PPLetterpress] Toyobo KM152 exposure

    Apr 17, 2013
      Wally

      I'm not sure what you are saying. If you are doing reverses how can you
      have a lack of shoulder or undercutting?

      Normally, solids do not require as much exposure time as normal type. By
      increasing exposure time what you are actually doing is building up the
      relief. Halftones and fine lines, which do require more than normal
      exposure have very shallow reliefs.

      If you are exposing solids with reverses, by increasing the exposure,
      you are filling in the reverse.

      Gerald