13435Re: [PPLetterpress] Uneven ink on plate

  • Ed Inman
    Apr 16, 2013
      Uneven ink is usually caused by roller height problems or impression adjustment, but if the plate surface itself is uneven possibly some of the unexposed photopolymer was not fully washed away and made its way to the exposed polymer surface, leaving behind a residue that hardened in post-exposure. Best remedy I could propose would be to extend the processing time. Anybody else got a guess? --Ed