13418Re: [PPLetterpress] Infographics for printing

  • Scott Rubel
    Mar 6, 2013
      Eugene,

      This is great news as I am looking for ways to make mistakes for less cost. I've been considering outsourcing my employees' mistakes because I hear mistakes are cheaper in Bali.

      --Scott

      On Mar 5, 2013, at 2:37 PM, Eugene Marino III <emarinoiii@...> wrote:

      I don't have an infographic, but I can tell you I charge very little for mistakes. I could negotiate a package deal for four of 'em @ less than your employees are charging!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 5, 2013, at 4:53 PM, Scott Rubel <scott@...> wrote:

      This is an odd request, but hopefully someone here knows about info graphics that are made for the printing industry. I've been googling and there seems to be very little.

      Specifically I am looking for an infographic that explains what it costs to make a mistake. I want to post it for employees of mine who have cost quite a bit with four errors during the past month.

      The following is the best I've found so far:
      http://whattheythink.com/articles/53458-the-high-cost-of-preventable-errors>

      However, I'm looking for one of hose highfalutin colorful charts.

      --Scott

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic