13417Re: [PPLetterpress] Infographics for printing

  • Scott Rubel
    Mar 6, 2013
      That's good information. Thank you. If I have to make one myself (before my employees make another mistake) I'm going to check into this site.

      --Scott

      On Mar 5, 2013, at 6:39 PM, Jeane Sumner <jeane@...> wrote:

      If you have all the information, and want to create the infographic your self Piktochart has a free account for casual users. http://piktochart.com/
      Powerpoint is also an easy option for creating simple, colorful infographics.

      Hope this is helpful.

      Cheers!
      Jeane

      Jeane Sumner
      Founder + Creative Director
      Chasing Type
      904-239-8401

      Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google+

      On Mar 5, 2013, at 4:53 PM, Scott Rubel <scott@...> wrote:

      This is an odd request, but hopefully someone here knows about info graphics that are made for the printing industry. I've been googling and there seems to be very little.

      Specifically I am looking for an infographic that explains what it costs to make a mistake. I want to post it for employees of mine who have cost quite a bit with four errors during the past month.

      The following is the best I've found so far:
      http://whattheythink.com/articles/53458-the-high-cost-of-preventable-errors>

      However, I'm looking for one of hose highfalutin colorful charts.

      --Scott

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic