13373Re: [PPLetterpress] Re:sticker paper

  • Leora West Mauck
    Jan 17, 2013
      Yes we've had great luck with both of those and with Mohawk whose jute and soft white match Lettea pearl and ecru nicely.

      Leora Mauck, Co-Proprietor
      Copper Willow Paper Studio
      310.836.6004 and www.copperwillow.com

      Sent from my mobile device so please excuse typos

      On Jan 16, 2013, at 7:46 PM, Peter Fraterdeus <peterf@...> wrote:

      Check the Strathmore or Neenah lines.
      I've been very pleased with the self adhesive stock, comes in letter size packs.

      PF

      Peter Fraterdeus
      Slowprint.com / Semiotx.com