13359Chandler & Price rebuild

  • plaidprinter
    Dec 28, 2012
      I have a CP 10x15 that I was thinking of disassembling and rebuilding so that I can move the printer to a more suitable location. It is going to be a tight fit and requires going up a stair case.
      The printer also has some mechanical issues. I have a local millwright whose Dad actually worked repairing and maintaining a few presses in his day.

      My question: Has anyone taken on the job before with a successful end result?? Needless to say it will be a major undertaking but it is always best to here from others.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic