      From: tinglado_letterpress <doloresj3@...>
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Photopolymer with 'moving' parts
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, December 3, 2012, 9:58 PM

      Dear list members,

      I am using KF95 PP, processing the plate as follows: exposure: 200 s, wash out: 240 s / 21 ºC, dry out: 10 min at 80 ºC and post exposure 300 s.

      The main problem is that some letters (body size 6 pt) are pushed out of its possition in the PP. Please, check this picture to see what I mean (http://flic.kr/p/dyigw8). I checked it after wash out and they seem to be at the correct position. Do you think that it could be something related to the dry out process? Do you think that a bit of back exposure could fix the exposed photopolymer to the plastic base?

      The problem only happens with the '1' and the 'l' characters.

      I am in trouble, because it happens every time I try to process this work.

      Please, help!!!! :-)

      Thank you in advance and regards,

      --
      Lola