13271Re: SEGBW Juried Exhibition - November 10 Extended Deadline

  • Bridget Elmer
    Nov 2, 2012
      Correction, the extended deadline for the SEGBW Juried Exhibition is November 10, 2012.

      Please see below for the updated update!

      ************************

      Greetings from SEGBW!

      We're writing with exciting news... the deadline for submissions to our SEGBW Juried Exhibition at Asheville BookWorks has been extended to:

      NOVEMBER 10, 2012

      Please visit our updated blog post for details:

      http://segbwnews.blogspot.com/

      Please note that ALL SEGBW members are welcome to submit, regardless of region. The same is true for ALL BookWorks Co-op members. Non-members who are book artists living and working in the Southeast region are also welcome to submit.

      We apologize for any confusion regarding eligibility and we hope that you will take this opportunity to submit your work. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

      All the best,

      Southeast Chapter Committee
      Guild of Book Workers
      southeastguild@...