13239Re: Book Sale list

  • PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Sep 3, 2012
      Graham and Christian

      Technically, if you want to reply to a sale please do it privately.

      There are a number of reasons why someone in the US would not want to sell internationally. Primarily, the USPS itself, lordy, hell on earth. Secondarily, no security of receipt, at least, not one that anyone whats to pay for. Sometimes you are better off just throwing the stuff in the dumpster. You'd save money.

      Gerald

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Christian Morrison <christian@...> wrote:

      > I had the same humbling experience up here in the icy north.
      >
      > Christian Morrison
      >
      > Pantry Press Inc.
      > 148 Pearson Avenue
      > Toronto, Ontario M6R 1G5
      >
      > e: christian@...
      > t: 416-537-9977 | toll-free in North America 1-800-511-4767
      >
      > w: www.pantrypress.com

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic