13140Re: Polimero A-5 replacement bulbs

  • Ian Bristow
    Jul 19, 2012
      I managed to get the original bulb type which is Philips TL8W/05 67 Made in Holland. I tried to replace the bulb with a Hitachi F8T5 8 watt bulb.
      While the exposure seems to work there is an issue with cleaning all of the polymer (not a clean floor) perhaps these KF 95's do not need the back exposure
      after all?? with the original bulbs I have been back exposing and then exposing according to boxcars instructions. Maybe the newer bulbs are more powerful thus causing
      this problem to occur. I will test a strip tomorrow without back exposure.

      On another note I maybe looking at upgrading the machine. Does anyone know of anywhere to buy a reasonably priced platemaker. I do not have any contracts with apple
      or anything like that so something used or refurbished would be great.

      Thanks again for all of the advice so far!!
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic