13137Re: [PPLetterpress] Polimero A-5 replacement bulbs

  • Ian Bristow
    Jul 18, 2012
      Hi Gerald/Rick

      I was told by boxcar way back to back expose these for 25 seconds to harden the back. I was usually ordering the 94 FL but they ran out so I had to get these.
      It is strange that on the data sheet there is no mention of back exposing? I'll have to test one out later. As for the manual for the machine I am having a hard time tracking
      one down. It is very old and I think the company has been out of business for quite a while. I will try out the Sylvania bulbs as recommended by Rick. The replacement
      I was trying to use was only 8 watt and these are 25 watts.

      Thanks for the info!

      Cheers
      Ian
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic