      From: Wharehau Townsend <wharehau@...>
      To: "PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com" <PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 2:13 PM
      Subject: RE: [PPLetterpress] Re: Chase Base

      Hi PJay,

      Yes, we’ve only just become aware of this in the last two days.

      We sell ‘The Chase Base’ and have been doing so on and off for the last couple of years on eBay.  It is only recently that we have got around to creating a website.

      We currently supply 4 sizes of ‘The Chase Base’ and also welcome Custom sized orders.

      We have a ‘The Chase Base’ that is slightly smaller than the ‘Chase Base’ sold by Lyme Bay Press and measures 177.8mm x 254.0mm for £150 this price includes free shipping and no VAT, we also sell a slightly larger ‘The Chase Base’ than the ‘Chase Base’ measuring 203.2mm x 304.8mm for £185, again no VAT and includes shipping.  From what I can make out the ‘Chase Base’ from Lyme Bay Press is 280mm x 210mm for £139 + VAT (£29.74) + Shipping (£9.70) = £178.44.