12840LA Printers Fair Report

    Oct 1, 2011
      This was the third year of the Fair and my third year of attendance.

      First thing I did even before setting up my table was go over to Letterpress Things and picked up some obscure quoins I had been looking for. And asked if they could supply some obscure leading I was looking for. Didn't have them with but could supply. Nice. They have good stuff, very well organized.

      Another great Fair and the folks at the International Printing Museum were on top of it all the way, as per usual.