      From: studioe2 <g@...>
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 7:51 AM
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Moving Vandercook Universal I

      We're moving out of our townhouse into a single family home with garage. Our Vandercook is currently on the first floor of our house but we need to move it to the new house which is 20 miles away. The press is 27.5" wide by 77" long. I'll need someone to make a pallet and attach under the press to get a pallet jack under it to move. Does anyone know of movers in the Washington DC area who can do this?

      Thanks.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic