12512Bottom lit exposure unit

  • Kernow Craig
    Apr 10, 2011
      Bottom lit exposure unit Hi,

      At our print studio we have a good pp washout unit and now we’re looking at getting a good exposure unit to complete our plate making setup (a process camera with film set up with follow down the track).

      I’ve noticed that a majority PP exposure units are top lit, however I’ve been offered a bottom lit vacuum exposure unit. The diffuser layer is adhered directly to the glass. Being bottom lit means that the  polymer plate would lay face down on the film.

      Any advice or shared experience with this would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks in advance from Sydney, Australia.

      Kernow

      --

      Kernow Craig
      BLOOD & THUNDER