      From: Fritz Klinke
      Sent: Mar 1, 2011 8:25 PM
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: proofing ink source?

      News ink, as used in the newspaper press, is not the same as proofing ink, like the Relyon brand ATF used to sell, and it was used for proofing on a proof press. Relyon was a liquid ink, and when I looked into this some years back, I drew a blank from numerous ink sources. I'm not sure why this would be desirable today except as a way to avoid washing up a press.

      Fritz