12401Re: Making Negative for Photopolymer Plates

  • Yvon
    Feb 27, 2011
      Jan, there are at least 4 service providers in Vancouver alone that run film every week, if not everyday. Feel free to contact me for more info. I can also give you the name of a graphic supplier on the Island that might know someone even closer to you.
      Regards, Yvon

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Jan Kellett <jan.kellett@...> wrote:

      > Thanks, Veronica, part of the problem is customs so I wanted to get somewhere in Canada. I think I've found a bureau not too far from where I live, so can cut out the middle men (customs, USP and Canada Post), at least for the negatives. I think for me making the negatives is a bridge too far, certainly at the moment. I print, illustrate and bind too, and the processes are taking over the mad-house :-)
      > Jan

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic