12367Re: Washout Brush Recommendations

  • Rod
    Feb 15, 2011
      > I am exposing my own plates and washing out by hand. I am aware of the washout brush that Boxcar Press sells. I am looking for recommendations on other manufacturers or types of brushes anyone has had good success with.
      >
      > Thanks, Robert
      > The Dog House Press

      I've had good luck with a paint pad. You should be able to find
      them in any paint deparment. It has very short soft nap that
      doesn't tear up the photopolymer. The only thing I don't like about
      manual scrub out is to be careful not to take to long. These plates have a tendency to waterlog. Hope this helps

      Rod
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic