      ¬óGrover Gatewood
      Iron Horse Graphics, Ltd.
      P.S. I'm not familiar with Tanis Brush but judging from their web site they look like an excellent company.

      At 02:18 PM 11/15/2010, you wrote:

      Try Tanis Brush Company. tanisinc.com

      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      From: ductormanpaperboy@...
      Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:28:54 +0000
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Polimero A5 platemaker

      Hello everyone

      My plate maker brushes have seen better days and I am looking for somewhere I that I could send them to get refurbished. It is an A5 Polimero and it suits my needs perfectly. I would hate to start outsourcing but may have no choice soon. I am processing mainly 94 FL plates and have my exposure and washout times set up great. But sometimes pieces are not getting washed out between the letters, and increased washouts will just kill detail. My film is great and I use a reliable service bureau.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Cheers
      Ian

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic