12150Re: Just starting out and seeking to pick your brain...muahahahaha (sorry Halloween)

  • bielerpr
    Nov 4, 2010
      Amber

      Misread your post. If you are looking for a source for raw photopolymer plates, first go to the manufacturer. Then go to their primary distributors. You might even get a better price from a secondary distributor if there is some kind of sweet heart deal going on. Begs the question though, which brand of photopolymer plates are you interested in?