12105Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Platemakers

  • Diana
    Oct 11, 2010
      Hi all,

      This is my first post but I believe McClains Art Supply has a nice sized light box to expose the plates. Whole lotta whimsy has the solution but I'm sure you can find it elsewhere (let me know if you do!). They also have a video tutorial on their site on exposing photopolymer plates in case you needed it. Hope this helps point you in the direction your looking!

      Diana Keller
      SageLetterpress