12074Upcoming Classes - Evanston, Illinois

  • Eileen Madden
    Oct 3, 2010
      We have a lot of book & printing related classes starting soon.

      Visit http://www.evanstonprint.net/ for more details.

      Just some of what you'll see on our Workshops page (use the red arrow to the right to see the second page of classes):

      Introduction to Screen Printing with Jessica Taylor - Oct 10 - Nov 7

      Portable Papermaking with Melissa Jay Craig - Oct 9

      Artists' Books with Melissa Jay Craig Oct 10 - Nov 14

      Custom Binding  for Photo Albums with Jen Thomas Oct 14 & 21

      Linoleum Block Printing with Sarah Vogel Oct 16

      Monster Pop ups with Shawn Sheehy Oct 23

      Drum Leaf Binding with Melissa Jay Craig Nov 13

      Introduction to Book Repair with Andrew Huot Nov 20 & 21

      Sewn Boards with Melissa Jay Craig Dec 11 & 12

      Contact us at eileen@... or call 847.475.7674

      Thanks.

      Eileen
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic