      Sent: 8/10/2010 12:57:33 PM
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Re: C + P in Classroom

      There is a flywheel guard in place covering both the flywheel and gears. We haven't moved it yet, but we did rewire the motor to test everything. The motor works, but needs refurbished � is there something we should have done to it, regardless of whether we keep it or sell it, to improve safety? Thank you all for your generous advice, links, and information! This discussion has been valuable.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic