11957Re: Photopolymer separating from polyester backer

  • Eric
    Aug 3, 2010
      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "painted_tongue" <paintedtongue@...> wrote:

      > To drive the point home, one weekend a plate was accidently left sitting out in a place where the afternoon sunlight would reach it. The plate had already been made and post exposed. When we returned, the whole thing had thousands of fissures.

      In one batch of HX145, I saw that happen to a plate that was left out under flourescent room light. The same batch could lose periods if you planed it too hard or let it slap the Bunting. This was about 15 years ago, haven't seen that fragility in HX145 since.
      --Eric Holub, SF
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic