11936Photopolymer separating from polyester backer

  • idgradstudent
    Aug 1 5:34 PM
      I did some searching and found several discussions about plates that have separated; i.e. the photopolymer has detached from the polyester backer.

      What I did not find in the discussion was any agreed upon conclusions about why exactly this happens (or I simply missed it).

      Does anyone know what causes this to occur? I am currently having problems with this with some of my plates and was wondering if there was a "known cause" before I just start changing things and hoping for the best.

      Thanks,

      Glenwood Morris

      Oslo Press Inc.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic