11933The Vandercook 100 - Call for Entries

  • justvandy
    Jul 29, 2010
      If you are the proud owner of a Vandercook proof press, we would love to hear from you.

      We are calling for entries for a book titled, "The Vandercook 100: Celebrating 100 artisans and 100 years of letterpress printing on the Vandercook proof press".

      The book will feature a diversity of printing environments and Vandercook presses. Its emphasis will be on images of your printing environment and Vandercook press (whether it be in your mother's basement or a world renowned institution).

      The Vandercook 100 is a self-publishing venture by the letterpress studio, Just Vandy. We share a passion with so many other self-taught printmakers. We would love the opportunity to feature the diversity of printing environments, the printing process, and most importantly the Vandercook proof press.

      Have a suggestion for an entry? Forward their information to us: entries@...

      The submission deadline is October 1, 2010. You can enter online at: www.thevandercook100.com