11887Re: letterpress BEFORE or AFTER...

  • William
    Jul 1, 2010
      That's interesting--I came to the opposite conclusion. In my mind, the inkjet image is more fragile, so I would do it last. Holding a sheet down on the cylinder of a Vandercook isn't a great amount of pressure, but I wouldn't want to be touching the inkjet image as I run the sheet through the press. In the last 7-8 years of printing with custom inkjet inks and rag paper, I try to avoid ever touching the image at all.

      Jon

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic