1178Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Typeface optimization

    Jan 27, 2003
      Gerald

      I've got FL 4.5, having bought every version since it came out for the Mac.

      What's uncertain? The format is fully documented at Microsoft's Typography site (one of the only things I like about M$)

      I've just opened Zapfino.dfont, which is Apple's OT version of this Linotype face.
      I have full access to all the hundreds of glyphs in the font...

      (screen shots sent by request!)

      No problema!

      P.