11767Re: fine lines breaking up on press?!?

  • Katherine Bridges
    Jun 10, 2010
      I don't know who makes your film, but I've found that certain jobs require slightly different exposure strengths on the imagesetter. In particular, one regular business card client at PKE used tiny Bauer Bodoni type and required a slightly lower exposure setting to make sure those tiny serifs showed up & had enough support to stay on the plate without warping. Nyloprint plates are typically great at holding small details, so perhaps this would help.

      Kat Bridges
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic